Friday, January 20, 2012

Sits & Stands

Besides chewing on his tasty hands, E has picked up a few more fun things to do recently. He can sit and stand (just for a little while) with some help! Sitting is tricky because his head still has a tendency to fall forward.

(The camera must have been focusing on the carpet, or on something I cropped out of the picture)


E really gets to work on his balance when he practices standing. His little legs can only hold him up for a short time, but he likes to get right back up after a quick break.

Look at me!
Posted by Picasa

I also really enjoyed these two posts about music for children over at Montessori Ici. We haven't been playing too much music around here, partly because I'm not sure what "good" choices would be, but the second post there has tons of ideas. I know what little E will be asking for next time a nice person wants to give him something!

P.S. I'm still not sure what's up with the time stamps...

No comments:

Post a Comment