- Your first tooth appeared this month!
- You most often walk around holding just one of our hands now, and can easily transfer your grip from one hand to the other
- You've started pincher grasping
- You're thinking about crawling
- You're having a bit of a mommy-is-best phase
- You've been enjoying playing the piano at your grandparents' house, and now the keyboard at home
- You regularly have two naps that start at about the same time every day (9am and 1pm), but you need a little more help to fall asleep than you used to
Although the camera probably could stop the motion of the fan blades, they are not actually on, don't worry.